The new version is available now here :
I got a lot of requests to have version 2 for more customization and cross version support.
I am glad to tell you that i am working on version 2 of the report with initially the below features in mind:
- Support of all versions of Exchange, including Exchange 2013
- Support for enhanced filtering. Three filters will be available :
- Filter by DAG Name : you can enter list of DAGs to include on the report
- Filter by Server -Like switch : for example Server -like “*NYC*
- Filter called OnlyTheseServers : so you can do something like -OnlyTheseServers srv1,srv2,srv3
- Enhanced error handling : There is huge effort to handle many of situation where error popup because of connectivity issues or unexpected nulls
- Option to enable remote PowerShell connectivity for pulling WMI data in case you have enabled PowerShell remoting on your servers to use HTTP, instead of RPC
- New Report to show DAG layout across mailbox servers and their activation preference.
- Big efforts on charts. Now charts will scale automatically depending on the number of items in the input data.
- Verbose mode to enable enhance troubleshooting
- More friendly try catch blocks to show friendly warning messages and location of errors if any.
Those are initially the new features in mind. I hope you all will like it.
I hope i can finish coding it before I fly to TechEd North America 11th May 2014.