I am so glad that many people are downloading and using the Get-CorpEmailReport in their networks to get a full overview of their Exchange Environment. The script has two main features:
- It works with all version of Exchange [Up to Ex2013].
- It reports Exchange Office 365 users.
I have updated the script from version 2.4.8 to 2.4.9 and i have included couple of fixes:
- Bug fixes in loading Exchange Management Shell if the Exchange is installed in a drive other than C:\.
- Bug fixes in loading Exchange Management Shell on Exchange 2013.
- Now the script supports and report on latest Exchange 2013 version.